All babybee prams come with a 12 month warranty to cover against faults in materials and workmanship when used under normal conditions, according to our user manuals and technical specifications.
The Warranty period starts from the date that your pram is dispatched from our warehouse and is valid in Australia only.
The warranty is not valid in the following cases:
- On any accessories;
- Defects resulting from improper care or use;
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches to the pram frame;
- Corrosion, mold, or rust caused by lack of maintenance or service. Please refer to user manual for maintenance instructions;
- Products that are purchased second hand or from an unauthorised distributor;
- Faulty or incorrect assembly;
- Using a part or accessory that is not compatible with the product and/or not manufactured by babybee prams;
- Damage resulting from modifications or repairs carried out by a third party;
- Products passed on to friends or relatives second hand;
- Tyre punctures;
- Damage to handlebar grips or fabrics as a result of normal handling and daily use;
- Damage resulting from extreme heat conditions (i.e leaving in car on hot days), sweat, detergents, damp storage or frequent washing;
- Damage or defects sustained as the result of an accident, airline or freight damage.
babybee reserves the right to exchange an item with a replacement part. Some parts may be replaced with newer model parts as the pram is improved over time.
Need to make a claim?
- Contact us here.
- Include your order number, a detailed description and photo or video of the defect or problem
- And we'll be in contact to discuss the next steps!