Babybee prams Website Terms & Conditions of Use
This website is owned and operated by Baby Bee Prams - ACN 604 531 660. The website is made available to you for your use on the condition that you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use ('Terms'). Reference to 'us', 'Babybee prams' or 'Babybee' mean Babybee Prams and include its related bodies corporate and associates as those terms are defined in the Corporations Act 2001 and references to 'you' mean you, the user of the website. By using the website, you are deemed to have accepted the Terms. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between us and you concerning the website.
Baby Bee Prams is the owner or authorised user of all intellectual property in and associated with the website. Baby Bee Prams is also the owner or authorised user of the trademarks, logos, names and designs, whether registered or unregistered, in and associated with the website. You have no rights in or license to any of the intellectual property, trademarks, logos, content, names or designs associated with the website, whether registered or unregistered.
Copyright in website material
All of the material on and in relation to the website is and remains the property of Baby Bee Prams at all times, or in the case of some material, an authorised third party. You are not permitted to copy, reproduce, modify, transmit, post or distribute, whether electronically or otherwise, any material from the website. Any other use of the website material constitutes a breach of Baby Bee Pram's copyright and other proprietary rights. You may however link to, copy and email our web page URL's for any purpose. Please contact us if you would like to discuss our Affiliate Program.
Baby Bee Prams endeavor to make reproduction of colours as accurate as photographic processes allow. Please note however that product colours may vary slightly from what is displayed on your computer screen and will vary perceptibly from monitor to monitor.
Although listed on the website, some items, sizes, colours and styles may be temporarily or permanently out of stock. We aim to ensure that our website is accurate, however sometimes errors occur, for which we apologise.
Some products might require customer assembly or you may be required to obtain the assistance of a trained mechanic at your own cost and expense. We endeavor to provide complete and easy to follow assembly instructions where applicable, however, damage caused by incorrect assembly by you or a non-Baby Bee Prams third party chosen by you will not be covered under your Warranty.
Although we endeavor to dispatch in-stock orders within 24 business hours, in some instances this may not be possible and we will instead endeavor to notify you of any delays.
A number of different delivery methods may be used depending on the type of order. Our primary logistics provider is Australia Post.
Products will not be delivered to an unattended address unless an Authority to Leave instruction has been provided to our customer service team via email.
If the customer is not home, the order will be left at the customers nearest Post Office. Unfortunately once the product has left our warehouse it is out of our control to alter the delivery date or time. Items which are not collected from the Post Office within 7 days will be sent back to Melbourne and not re-sent until the customer pays for all further shipping costs.
As per our product manuals, customers are expected to go through the parts checklist and ensure nothing is missing. Customers have 3 months from date of delivery to make contact with us at email@example.com should they find they are missing an item from the order.
Customers have 9 months from date of delivery to make contact with us should they wish to return their pram. All products must be returned in their original condition and packaging with no signs of wear. The pram can be fully assembled and pushed around inside your home. Taking the pram outside of your home will most likely result in signs of wear on the wheels and voiding your return.
Exclusions to this policy include: accessories, exchange for a different colour/pram variant or exchange to take advantage of a variation in price.
5 step return process:
- Email us within 9 months for a return authorisation at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Re-pack the products exactly as they came in their original packaging including plastic wrap, any other packaging to reduce damage during transport and undamaged box (understandably the tape may have caused minor damage to the box, please do your best to take care when opening upon delivery). We include very clear instructions on how to repack your pram, returns which arrive to us not packaged as per instructions given, will incur a $30 repacking fee.
- We'll send you a postage label and instructions on how to print and stick this to the outside of your box.
- Drop the pre-paid box off at your nearest Post Office.
- Upon return of the pram to Melbourne and confirmation that the product is in it's original condition*, a full refund will be processed immediately and you'll receive an automatic notification to advise that the payment has been reversed.
*Damage to returned items: If the pram is received and has clear signs of usage, a refund will not be paid. In this instance the customer will be responsible to pay for all shipping fees associated with the return (to babybee and to the customer) as well as a $50 administration fee before the pram is sent back to them. We do our best to accommodate as much wear as we can however we trust you understand that we cannot accept products in an unsalable condition.
Loss of returned items:Once the printed label is scanned at the Post Office, we would take responsibility in the unlikely circumstance that the pram was to go missing due to fault of Australia Post. We will only take responsibility for lost items that have been scanned into the Australia Post system.
Accessories/Spare part return:Accessories/Spare Parts purchased in the same transaction as a pram can be returned with the pram provided they are also in original condition*. This policy otherwise excludes accessories/spare parts purchased in a separate transaction.
Other exclusions:This policy excludes returns for a different colour, different model or returns to take advantage of a variation in price.The change of mind return policy can only be used once due to the high cost of shipping.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Once we have received the product we will inspect and confirm the reported fault and inspect the rest of the product. Depending on the nature of the fault, we will contact you and arrange a replacement, repair or refund.
Babybee travel systems come with either a 12 (Comet/Comet Plus) or 36 (Rover, Luna, Duo) month warranty to cover against faults in materials and workmanship when used under normal conditions, according to our user manuals and technical specifications.
The Warranty period starts from the date that your travel system is dispatched from our warehouse.
The warranty is not valid in the following cases:
- Defects or faults resulting from improper assembly, care or use as outlined in our user manual;
- Defects or faults resulting from an accident, airline or transport damage;
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches to the frame or colour fading of the fabrics;
- Damage to handle/belly bar grips or fabrics (i.e. scuffs or tears) as a result of normal handling and daily use;
- Corrosion, mould or rust due to extreme environmental conditions, including high humidity, salt spray, snow or due to lack of regular maintenance.
- Products that are purchased second hand or from an unauthorised distributor;
- Using a part or accessory that is not compatible with the product and/or not manufactured by Babybee Prams;
- If you or a third party has attempted to modify or repair the pram without having received written permission from Babybee Prams.
- Claims from anyone other than the original purchaser (i.e. no longer valid if you give you your sibling or friend)
- Damage resulting from extreme heat conditions (i.e. leaving in a car on hot days)
- Customer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of fit, weight, functionality, colour or design.
- Inner tube tyre punctures, tyre bulges or broken air valves;
To determine whether there is fault with your pram, our customer service team will ask you for a detailed description of the issue and may ask for photo or video evidence to support it. If it is determined by our team that there is no fault to the product, you may still elect to return the pram however if no fault is found you will be responsible to pay for all associated courier fees as well as an administration fee of $50 before we return the pram to you. If we are not able to determine whether there is fault prior to the product being returned, Babybee will of course take responsibility for all courier fees even if no fault is found on return.
Warranty is only valid in country of purchase (Australia) we do not ship parts internationally.
All references to $ and dollars on the website are in Australian currency (AUD). All prices were current at the time of publication on the website and are inclusive of GST. While we make every endeavour to ensure the accuracy of our website, in the event of system based pricing errors if you acquire a product at the incorrect price we will advise you as soon as possible and we reserve the right to cancel the transaction/your order and refund the mistaken purchase price to you.
Discount codes and promotional pricing are offered at the discretion of Babybee and a valid for use on in-stock products available to purchase on the Babybee website. All discount codes are valid for 3 months from the date of first promotion, unless otherwise stated. To redeem the discount, the discount code must be applied during checkout and will not be applied to orders placed in the past, even if within promotional period. Only one discount code can be used per transaction and codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including pre-orders where applicable.
Sales pricing and promotions
Whilst Babybee strive to offer the lowest possible pricing everyday, from time to time we will run sales or promotions to move excess stock. We get that it's disappointing when you just miss out on a sale (it's happened to all of us) however we are of the belief that by purchasing a product, this signifies that you were happy with price and value provided. And we believe that Babybee provide some of the best value pram packages in Australia.
In an effort to remain transparent and fair to all customers, we will provide a refund for the difference of the sale amount for customers whose orders are yet to be dispatched from our warehouse. For orders which were purchased within 5 days previous to the sale/promotion we will provide a store credit for the sale discounted amount, up to the value of $50. These discounts will be offered to customers who contact us within the sale period.
We believe this to be a fair policy for customers whilst still being commercially viable for our business.
"Content" means avatars, blogs, comments, compliments, criticisms, discussions, forums, images, observations, opinions, pictures, rankings, recommendations, responses, testimonials, text, videos.
"Disseminate" means any form of communication by any means howsoever through any medium, including, without limitation, email, uploading, downloading, posting, listing, posting hyperlinks to, chatting, book-marking, social network sharing (including via Facebook, Twitter, and the like), transmitting, publishing.
From time to time you might be entitled to create and upload content to be stored on the Baby Bee Prams website provided that:
- The content will be your original work;
- You will not copy, plagiarise, reproduce or otherwise disseminate the work of any other person;
- The content will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- The content is uploaded or connected in accordance with our instructions from time to time, including via the use of other services and technologies, including YouTube; and
- You adhere to these Terms.
You grant Baby Bee Prams the non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide right to Disseminate, reproduce, edit, modify, distribute, display and delete such Content (in whole or in part) via the Baby Bee Prams website or via such other medium or channel as determined by Baby Bee Prams from time to time.
You consent to other Baby Bee Prams website users accessing, using and viewing the Content.
You will at all relevant times remain the exclusive owner of the Content that you create and upload to the Baby Bee Prams website.
Baby Bee Prams has the unfettered right at any time to temporarily or permanently remove your Content, in part or full.
You waive the following Moral Right's in respect of the Content that you create and upload:
- The right to attribution of authorship as defined in the Copyright Act 1968, and
- The right of integrity of authorship as defined in the Copyright Act 1968, and
- The right not to have the work subjected to derogatory treatment as defined in the Copyright Act 1968.
This section headed "Content" survives the termination of these Terms.
Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Baby Bee Prams excludes any and all liability for any direct or indirect loss, damage, cost or expense, however or wherever incurred, including, but not limited to any loss, damage, cost or expense that results from:
- your use or misuse of the website or any material on the website;
- your inability to access or use the website or any material on the website;
- the loss or modification of information or material transmitted to or from the website;
- the loss of confidentiality in any information or material transmitted to or from the website;
- any defect, technical problem or virus attached to or arising from the website or the server;
- the use or misuse of the website or any material on the website by other users or the conduct of other users on or through the website;
- any injury or illness you or any other person sustains as a result of the use of the website; and
- the products displayed on the website being unavailable at any time.
If Baby Bee Prams breaches any term, condition or warranty which is implied by law and cannot be lawfully excluded, the liability of Baby Bee Prams for a breach of the applicable term, condition or warranty is limited to, at the election of Baby Bee Prams:
- the resupply of the relevant product, advice, service, recommendation or information; or
- the payment to you of the cost of having the relevant product, advice, service, recommendation or information supplied again.
You are entitled to statutory consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law. Baby Bee Prams does not exclude or limit those consumer guarantees.
You indemnify Baby Bee Prams, its subsidiaries, related entities, officers and employees against any and all loss, damage, demand, cost or expense claimed by a third party as a result of or in connection with your use of or conduct on the website.
Additional terms and conditions are attached to certain pages of the website such as competitions from time to time. You should ensure that you are familiar with and are prepared to abide by these additional requirements before you make use of these particular website pages.
Changes to the website and your access
Without prior notice to you and in its absolute discretion, Baby Bee Prams reserves the right to:
- vary or discontinue the website or any page of the website at any time; and
- suspend or terminate your access to part or all of the website at any time,
and Baby Bee Prams is not liable to you for any loss, damage, cost or expense you may suffer if it exercises any of these rights.
Changes to the Terms
Baby Bee Prams reserves the right to amend the Terms from time to time. Amended Terms come into effect from the time they are posted on the website. You should review this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes to the Terms.
Severance of clauses
If any clause of these Terms is held to be invalid, void, unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, that clause will be severed from the Terms and it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of the Terms.
This website may be accessed in Australia and throughout the world. We make no representation that the content of this website complies with the laws outside Australia and your access of this website outside Australia is strictly at your own risk. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the courts of Victoria, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
Third party sites
This website may contain links to third party websites. These links are not recommendations or endorsements by Baby Bee Prams and we do not take responsibility for the content or functionality of those websites. Access to those sites are solely at your own risk.
Customers are automatically signed up to the Baby Bee Prams mailing list at time of checkout. We respect your privacy and you can unsubscribe from the list at anytime via any newsletter or from your account dashboard.