At Babybee, the safety of your family is our number one priority
When purchasing your pram, ensure that you choose a company that adheres to the current Australian AS/NZS 2088:2013 standard.
All Babybee prams have been engineered with safety in mind and tested by a third party testing laboratory who is a trusted provider of quality and safety solutions for many of the world’s leading brands.
- Comply with the latest safety standard - AS/NZS 2088:2013
- Pass the design and safety requirements
- Have been tested by a third party testing laboratory
Every pram manufactured for Babybee is checked by our Quality Control team on the production line just before being boxed. These checks ensure that when your pram arrives, every part required will be in the box and that the pram has passed all usage, safety and quality tests.
4 Quick Safety Spot Checks for Australian prams
- Ensure there is a 5 Point Safety Harness - These have been designed to prevent dangerous loops and reducing the risk of strangulation
- There must be a Foot Brake clearly marked in red as well as Linked Brakes - Ensuring the travels system securely remains in place
- Look for a Tether strap – This allows you to secure the pram to your wrist preventing it from rolling away
- Strollers which recline more than 150 degrees, must have a permanent head barrier attached to the top of the seat.