Watch ROVER 2019 Videos
We've got answers.
I'm New to Babybee
I Own a Babybee
+ Set up Instructions and Manuals
View COMET plus manual
Watch COMET plus videos
View ROVER 2017 Stroller Manual
View ROVER 2017 Bassinet Manual
Watch ROVER 2017 Videos
+ Where is my order?
All orders are dispatched from our warehouse within 1-2 business days.
We deliver via Australia Post's Parcel Post Service. You can check delivery time estimates on their website below and enter 3029 (Truganina) as the "From" postcode: Get Delivery Time Estimate
After your order has been dispatched from our warehouse you will be sent a tracking number via email so you can track its progress here: Track Your Order
If it looks like your order has not moved: Australia Post couriers will sometimes fail to scan orders correctly when picked up. These orders won't show up in the system until they are at the delivery center nearest to you.
Please wait until the expected delivery time (get an estimate above) has expired before contacting us. Australia Post will not look into deliveries unless the maximum estimated time has past.
Wan't to return your pram? No problem! Just follow the steps below:
- 1. Repack your pram and any un-used accessories as they came* (in the protective packaging and the original box).
- 2. Email email@example.com to receive a pre-paid shipping label.
- 3. Print and attach the pre-paid label.
- 4. Drop the box off at your nearest Post Office.
We'll notify you once your return has been accepted and refunded (to your original payment method) within 14 days of arrival at our Melbourne warehouse.
Note: Returns are processed fortnightly. Refund will be for the original purchase price of the pram and any accompanying accessories. Original shipping payment will not be refunded.
*Please make sure your pram and any accessories are returned in original condition.
+ Air Tyres
Unless found faulty on arrival, Air-tyre punctures and damage caused by general usage are not covered under our manufacturing warranty.
Repair and replacement options include:
- 1. Purchase a single tyre: https://babybeeprams.com.au/collections/comet-plus-spare-parts
- 2. Purchase a set of tyres: https://babybeeprams.com.au/collections/comet-accessories/products/comet-air-tyers
- 3. Purchase a tyre repair kit from Kmart (or similar stores) to repair the inner tube yourself.
- 4. Take it to a bike shop and see if they'll repair it for you.
Is your tyre showing a bulge? This is probably the result of a sharp impact with a kerb, rock or even pothole, usually to one side of the tyre. The cords that make up the inner casing of the wheel become weakened or even break causing a visible bulge like this. The only option in this case is to replace it.
It is possible that the tyre and tube have just been pushed out of place due to the impact. In this case you may be able to correct it by deflating the tyre, repositioning the inner tube back into position and inflating the tyres to the recommended PSI (which can be found on the outside of the tyre).
+ Spare Parts & Accessories
Select your model to view spare parts & accessories
+ COMET and ROVER 2017 Seat Height
- New COMET Plus seats can be purchased via the following link. The new seats offer an additional 12cm of head height: https://bit.ly/2EXh44X
- For additional harness length ensure the shoulder straps are thread through the top position on the seat and through the corresponding top slot on the seat liner. To get the maximum harness length, refer to the 2:10 mark of this video: https://youtu.be/WuWk1Mnf2qM
- The COMET Plus seat also offers additional strap length if needed.
- Shifting the canopy connectors further up the frame (so they sit above the round plastic guides on the frame) will give you an additional 5cm of head height.
- For additional harness length ensure the shoulder straps are thread through the top position on the seat and through the corresponding top slot on the seat liner.
- The ROVER 2019 seat length is 5cm longer and offers additional head height. Purchase here: https://babybeeprams.com.au/products/rover-2019-stroller-seat-canopy/?variant=20248542249048
For further information on all of our seat sizes please refer to the following link: https://babybee.helpscoutdocs.com/article/164-age-weight-seat-sizes
Adding a 2nd Seat/Toddler Board
13 Shiny Drv
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org