A focus on performance and outcomes, we’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running across Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Display Network and more.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Building & managing multi-channel paid advertising campaigns across; Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and more.
- Continuously optimising and improving your campaigns to deliver the best results across 2 brands in 3+ markets.
- Reviewing Google Analytics, sales and performance data, pulling campaign insights and creating insightful reports in DataStudio
- Planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests.
- Identifying critical conversion points and drop off points to optimise our user funnels.
- Integration of eCommerce (Shopify plus) site with Google platform including Tag Manager, Merchant Centre etc
- Writing engaging ad copy and collaborating with our Graphic Designer, eCommerce Manager and Social Manager to create a seamless brand experience across the sales funnel and leverage other marketing efforts
- Being actively involved in meetings and discussions to plan campaigns, compare results and provide insights and expertise
SKILLS AND EXERIENCE
We are open to a range of experience from agency, in-house or freelance, but we're looking for someone who will bring a solid foundation of skills running effective PPC campaigns for eCommerce brands, who has the ability to put these to work across international markets.
- At least 5 years experience running paid campaigns across at Google Ads, Facebook & Instagram
- A tertiary qualification (or similar) in a relevant field. I.e. advertising, marketing, business, communication, etc.
- Experience across a range of channels in Google Ads will be highly regarded - in particular Google Shopping & Merchant Centre, Display & YouTube advertising
- A strong understanding and ability to navigate Google Analytics including experience reporting on key campaign metrics and developing reports for management
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience with DataStudio or a similar dashboarding tool will be highly regarded
- A strong understanding of digital marketing fundamentals – from understanding the customer journey and stages of the funnel, right through to the role of different tactics
- Demonstrable creativity, with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns and executions to engage, inform, motivate and acquire users
- You are a highly analytical and data-driven thinker with extreme attention to detail; able to identify bottlenecks in campaigns/accounts, troubleshoot and execute solutions that drive results to exceed our KPIs.
- You live and breathe campaign optimisation and know how to do this through ads & landing pages (whether through creative or copy) to improve conversions and ROI
- You are someone who is confident to solve problems themselves and doesn't stop until they get to the solution
- You don’t forget the customer in all of the data!
- You are smart, ambitious and want to make a real impact with a test and learn approach, and proven success using optimisation tactics
- You thrive working at a fast pace with multiple tasks and changing priorities.
Babybee is fast-growing, pure eCommerce business, disrupting the pram and baby industry in Australia and soon the world. Only 5 years young, we’re experiencing rapid growth and set to expand into new international markets and new product categories in 2021. Our Melbourne based team are proudly customer obsessed and devoted to understanding exactly what families want; from the convenience of online shopping to smart product features that make daily #parentlife a breeze.
We’re a high-performing close knit team with a start-up mentality of pitching in and problem solving and a strong culture of accountability.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive salary and flexible workplace.
- A diverse role that you can make your own and the opportunity to play a key role in our business.
- Opportunity to develop your skillset in other areas of the business if interested.
- You'll have autonomy to make decisions that directly impact the growth of the business and will be rewarded with the feeling that success brings.
- Work closely with a passionate, supportive, tight-knit team.
- Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager we can assure you no red tape, politics or long approval processes!
- The initial contract will include a 3-month probation period.
- Permanent, full time role b based at Babybee HQ which is walking distance to Yarraville Station (car parking available).
- Salary negotiable based on experience.
Please note: we have an office Labradoodle so you would need to be happy with giving the occasional pat or having him nap by your desk!