Stroll Now, Pay Later with AfterPay
Order today and pay over 4 equal installments
Afterpay is an online service that allows you to buy your Babybee pram now and pay it off in fortnightly instalments. Unlike layby, you'll get the product right away, with no extra fees or interest to pay.
How to use afterpay with Babybee
Afterpay can be used to purchase one or multiple products:
1. Go to your shopping cart and click "Checkout"
2. Enter your contact and shipping information and continue to "payment method"
3. On the "Payment Method" page, select 'Afterpay' and click 'Complete Order'
You will be redirected to Afterpay to complete your purchase:
4. Log-in or sign-up for an Afterpay account
5. Add your Visa or Mastercard details and finalize the purchase
You'll be re-directed back to the Babybee website
Your order will be dispatched as per our usual timeframes (1-2 business days) and 4 equal payments will be deducted from your chosen credit or debit card, over 4 weeks, starting from the date of purchase.
Please note: New account approval is subject to Afterpay's discretion - please contact them here if your payment is declined
If you're new to Afterpay, you will have a purchase limit on your account (in most cases this limit is less than $500).
You can contact them on 1300 100 729 to establish what your limit is.
If your order cost is higher than your Afterpay limit, follow the following steps:
1. Purchase a Babybee gift card with your debit card (eg: $200)
2. Purchase your pram in a second transaction, entering the gift-card at checkout to reduce the overall total of your second order (eg $599 - $200=$399).
3. Select Afterpay as your payment method and follow the steps above to complete the transaction for the remaining amount (eg $399).
You can purchase gift cards here.
What do I need to use Afterpay?
- A debit card or credit card.
- A mobile phone to verify your account
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
Afterpay and Pre-Orders
If you purchase a product on pre-order you pay now to secure the order and it's delivered at a later date (as advised on each product page).
You can use Afterpay for Pre-Orders and it will work exactly the same way with payment installments commencing immediately.
Do you offer ZipPay or Laybuy?
Due to the fees charged to you for using the service, we do not currently offer ZipPay. Afterpay is a free service for you to use.
We also do not offer a laybuy service. Unlike laybuy, Afterpay allows you to receive your product in normal dispatch times, and pay it off over 4 installments.
As Afterpay is an independent service, we canot approve accounts or payments or reduce limits. If you're having trouble with your payment approval, please contact Afterpay customer service here.